q: What does photography mean to you?
a: Photography is capturing this essence of light in a tiny box, it lets me view the world with another set of eyes. And through that, I can create whatever I want. It means that I can never go back to that one moment, but I’ll have these pixels to never lose.
q: Camera of choice?
a: The be all and end all would be the Canon Mark II, but when I work with film I absolutely love my Pentax K1000.
q: Any upcoming projects or ideas?
a: I actually do have a lot of projects lined up for my summer in Austin! I’ll most likely be working with some agencies and models, trying to build my portfolio up. I’m excited to have new faces, and I’ll be able to explore with some concepts I’ve been wanting to make.
q: Any new music to recommend?
a: I’ve recently been obsessed with Grimes (probably because I had the chance of seeing her live, and it was so amazing) and Purity Ring.
- arienasss likes this
- hotwatercolor likes this
- daydreamsonlooseleafpaper likes this
- whaleofatale reblogged this from rebekahhcampbell
- filmus-monochromus likes this
- coolbabysitter likes this
- rebekahhcampbell reblogged this from nopefun
- sleepy-bat likes this
- camilasil reblogged this from nopefun
- rosiejonesz likes this
- jameschiang likes this
- gogoninjadinosaurs reblogged this from nopefun
- sleepingpillpls likes this
- nopefun posted this